YOUR TRUSTED PARTNER IN VETERINARY-HUMAN PHARMACEUTICALS
MERRITT PHARMA, is an established company incorporated in Dublin Ireland, focused to serve the Irish market, and partners in the world. Wherever, the market has a need, for Veterinary / Human pharmaceutical products worldwide, it is our target to cover.
MERRITT PHARMA markets an extensive range of antibiotics, chemotherapeutics, anti-inflammatory, analgesic, antipyretic agents, anti-parasitic, vitamins and feed additives in the form of water-soluble powders, oral solutions, and premixes.
MERRITT PHARMA started years ago, by trying to connect manufacturers and distributors into one common goal: to do the best. Hard work and persistence has established MERRITT PHARMA Ltd.
To provide all over the globe with premium quality pharmaceutical products and Nutritionals at an affordable price.
After many in the business of the veterinary pharmaceuticals and feed supplements, we realized that the markets in many countries nowadays are crowded with products with low prices and low-quality veterinary medicines, as well as expensive and high-quality veterinary medicines and nutritionals. With the economic difficulties in most of the countries, animal owners starting to use the low-quality medicines which reflects negatively to the animal health and welfare and leads to the rise of drug resistance.
SUCCESS STORY: WE
- identify product needs to each market and implemented them.
- distribute, pharmaceutical products and nutritional supplements to market.
- participate at international / local tenders for Pharmaceutical medicines, through manufacturer’s’ portfolio and market’s requests.
- connect interested partners, to manufacturers for Contract/Toll manufacturing.
- produce by selected certified manufacturers, products tailored-made or private labels.
DISTRIBUTORS ABROAD IN:
Lithuania, Turkey, UAE, Romania, Ethiopia, Iraq, Bulgaria, Cyprus, Montenegro, Israel, Bosnia-Herzegovina, Sudan, Ireland, UK, Germany, Italy, France, Greece, etc.
We comprise a team of experts and professionals who have vast experience in this domain. Our professionals are highly qualified and have in depth knowledge in their respective fields. Working in close coordination, our professionals aim to provide our clients with superior quality Veterinary Products and Nutritionals and reliable, efficient customer service.
REGULATORY OFFICERS with:
-Long experience on registration requirements of Veterinary / Human products.
Our sole objective is to provide quality veterinary pharmaceutical products and nutritionals at affordable prices to every farmer in every country. We are also committed to provide technical support and transfer of knowledge to distributors and wholesalers.
Quality veterinary medicines, feed additives and premixes at an affordable price for every animal and in every farm.
Our aim is to provide optimum customer service to our partners worldwide. We do this by speaking to our customers directly, via e-mail, telephone, WhatsApp, or any other modern means of communication. Short lines and clear communication are essential in today's world.
By customer service, we also mean the smooth and efficient handling of requests, short delivery times of our products and efficient transport of shipments of our products to our customers with the right documentation so that a fast and efficient customs clearance is possible.
We work hard to be available for our customers and end users with solutions. Customer focus is therefore, one of MERRITT PHARMA core values. We will always strive to find a solution for our customers together.
-Sustaining COMPETITIVE, EFFECTIVE and INOVATIVE products,
-Solving daily health issues, to farm and companion animals.
-Providing PRICE, QUALITY, SAFETY and EFFICIENCY.
- 亚洲成AV人最新地堂无码 Pharmaceuticals, in different forms (Injectables, water soluble powders, oral liquids)
- Nutritional Supplements in every form (Injectables, water soluble powders, tablets, oral liquids)
- Animal care accesories, for animal welfare.
NEW ARRIVALS TO COME:
- Generics and prototypes (Vaccines), that meet EU requirements, for CAP & FAP animals.
- Pet food & Accessories
- Agricultural products
- Human pharmaceutical products
- Wholesalers/Distributor partners, with proven market access.
- Pharmaceutical products to be registered with competent authorities in each country.